9. Most Inspiring and Life Changing Quotes
Updated: Jun 10, 2020
1. " The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
--- Mark Twain.
2. " If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.”
--- Martin Luther King Jr
3. “ More than a Victory , a Loss can teach a lot….;
I have won hundred times . But those hundred victories are due to my thousand losses ….”
--- Roger Federer .
4. " You'll never see a U-Haul behind a hearse ( You will never carry anything, when you leave this world ) ..." .
--- Denzel Washinton
5. “ Courage is the capacity to go from failure to failure with increased enthusiasm ! ”
--- Winston Churchill.
6. " A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because her trust is not on the branch but on it’s own wings. Always believe in yourself ”
7. " If anyone who grow up in suburbs of Sydney or Auckland or New Castle, suburbs of anywhere, I dream like this , seems kind of Ludicrous and kind of completely unattainable, this moment directly connects to that child could imagine , if any body downside of advantage, relying purely on courage, Its Possible .." --- Russel Crowe.
8. “ If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.” --- Anonymous.
9. " If You can dream it, You can do it ..."
--- Walt Disney
10. " The darkest places in the hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in the times of moral crisis " .
--- Dan Brown
Just leaving an image below for your imagination....Explore the meaning of it...!!